This is where you will find all the additional supporting content for the meditation course. We will be making the content for each week available as we progress, so check back here regularly.
You will find:
- a short video summarising the subject for the week for anyone who was unable to attend
- a written summary of key points and further resources (pdfs posted on the teams channel)
- and most importantly – a guided audio meditation you can use to deepen practice in your own time.
If you have any questions about the course, about the material or generally about meditation please don’t hesitate to reach out on the Teams channel or even send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you all the best – Lars & Mark
Module 1: Introduction to meditation and building a practice
- Week 1: Priming the brain with relaxation
- Week 2: Neuroanatomy of focus and awareness
- Week 3: Common obstacles and misconceptions
- Week 4: Rebalancing the negativity bias
Module 2: Building a resilient mind
- Week 5: Foundations of a resilient mind
- Week 6: Resilience through kindness
- Week 7: Resilience through the body
- Week 8: Resilience through feeling safety
Module 3: Developing internal freedom
- Week 9: Working with limiting beliefs
- Week 10: Overcoming mind-wandering
- Week 11: Awareness of self
- Week 12: Developing self-compassion